ok, this is a partially finished head without his ears. Looks alot better than Mr Muscle though. hahaha..
i used plastic buttons for his eyes & painted it black with nail polish. Great result! i don even have to make holes for the eyes & get a even better eye socket. haha..
This is the 1st time i tried a triangular nose. pretty tough & it's completely crooked! oops...
His head is even more crooked. This is due to me being sloppy & not drawing the outlines properly as i thought that this new material (fleece) would not be able to support the stitches. It was so loose that if i pull hard enough, it will just tear. =( no excuses though. i'll be sure to be careful with its body. hee..