Friday, July 17, 2009

Beary Cheerful!

My latest teddy! Bear #6. =D

i super love his color combination. He's 2.5 inches sitting and 3.5 inches standing. Thread jointed. Fabric is some kind of synthetic mink fleece from spotlight which is easy to work with even with the slight stretch.

His head was designed by me. I wanted to give him puffy cheeks but he ended up with a long muzzle instead. haha...

Now i finally understand why Sheila kept telling me previously to stuff the nose as firmly as possible. I had an extremely tough time stitching his nose on! Sew and re-sew and re-sew! At least 10 times now. And i'm still not satisfied. i re-stitched it again last night. 3 times!! will try again tonight. ahahah.. his poor nose. He will probably have nostrils at the rate i keep sewing his nose. lolx.

Next to start designing: arms and legs.

I love this bear by the way, for all his flaws and noses! haha

Hope you like him too. =D




No comments: